Sunday, October 21, 2012

Talaash: Music Review

Muskaanein Jhooti Hai: The song itself is not bad. The voice was a little different, but still nice. The picturization reminds me of Kaisi Paheli Zindagani from Parineeta.



Jee Le Zara: I love the raspiness in Vishal's voice, and it suits this song really well. I'm definitely a fan.

Jiya Lage Na: This song starts out really slow, but a little after 30 seconds, the beat kicks in, and makes the classical sounding song fully semi-classical. The tabla mixed with the quick background music sounds pretty good. It reminds me of the slow/fast pace change from Kyun Main Jaagoon.

Hona Hai Kya: I love the beat and tune of this song. It reminds me of the Don soundtrack a lot, and I feel like the picturization could be intense or really cool, so definitely looking forward to that.

Laakh Duniya Kahe: This is a nice, slow, and soothing song.

Overall, this a very soft album with a beautiful set of songs. Definitely check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Talaash is slightly illogical but nevertheless its worth your money. The story , the actors,dialogues by Farhan and the director Reema Kaghti took the movie to a new level. Story is gripping and the suspense leaves you amazed in the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had the chance to watch it yet, and unfortunately probably won't until final exams are over. Definitely excited though!

      Delete