Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ajab Gazabb Love: Music Review

Boom Boom (Lip Lock): This was the first song to be released and came out about a week or so ago. Somehow this song just doesn't do it for me. The beat gets old really fast.


Tu: Any given Mohit Chauhan song can only be so bad. This was once again a decent song sort of reminiscent of the music of the late 1990s, early 2000s.

Sun Soniye: Not a bad song. It's got a slight Latin feel to it. I had to listen to it like three times before I liked it though.

Nachde Punjabi: This reminds me of earlier Punjabi tracks, so I liked it.

Overall, this was a very average album. There was nothing too exciting here, but it wasn't bad. I hope this movie doesn't flop. Jackie Bhagnani is pretty underrated and I think he has potential, but it's just always hidden by the flops he acts in. Also, does anyone else think he looks like a mix of Madhavan and Uday Chopra?

2 comments:

  1. This rich and poor theory still going on and I presume it will go on for ever but it has to have some sense to it.I dont think this movie has much scope commercially or critically.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I doubt it will receive any acclaim (critically or commercially), but I still think it could be entertaining. I hope Jackie does well at least. Poor guy still hasn't been able to make it big despite being a decent actor and dancer.

      Delete