Saturday, August 18, 2012

Top 10 Beats of the Week: August 12 - August 18, 2012


  1. Yeh Jism Jism 2
  2. Mashallah Ek Tha Tiger
  3. Kafirana Joker
  4. Deewana Kar Raha Hai Raaz 3
  5. Shirt Da Button Kya Super Kool Hain Hum
  6. Halkat Jawani Heroine
  7. Tera Naam Jhapdi Phiran Cocktail
  8. Kaafir Andhere Shirin Farhad Ki To Nikal Padi
  9. Go Go Govinda OMG Oh My God
  10. Ala Barfi Barfi
I just saw Shivam perform Yeh Jism on Indian Idol, and I just fell in love with the song. Such an amazing rendition. Also, if you're an Indian Idol fan, you should check out Amit and Swaroop's Tashan Mein from today as well (August 18). It was a phenomenal performance!

Anyways, new songs this week include Halkat Jawani from Heroine, which was bekaar (not so great) at first, but is slowly growing on me. There's also Go Go Govinda from OMG Oh My God, the promo for which is out. The song is picturized on Sonakshi Sinha and Prabhu Deva. The more I see Sonakshi, the more I like her. She's also a really good dancer. I know a few of my friends disagree, but I think Chamak Challo Chel Chabeli and now Go Go Govinda both show that she definitely has some moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment