Friday, July 6, 2012

Jism 2: Music Review

Yeh Jism: A slowish song that fits the theme of Jism very well. The prom was a HUGE success when it released, and people seemed to love the song. I think it's okay in general, but really good for this kind of movie.

Maula: This is becoming such a common title for songs, and these songs usually turn out well. This song had its good moments, but overall it was eh.

Yeh Kasoor: An okayish song. I personally almost fell asleep in it, but I'm sure it'll grow on me! I'm assuming it's a background song or has a shorter version in the movie or something.

Abhi Abhi: This was the second promo released for the movie. I liked this song then, and I like it now. Probably my favorite from the album.

Darta Hoon: This song is kind of intense, yet soft. It's one of those songs that probably grow on you.

Hey Wallah: Relatively fast paced given the rest of the album. It's kind of strange, but cool at the same time. I like the music, but I still haven't been able to make out any of the lyrics, apart from Hey Wallah of course.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this time around we actually have some different opinions about an album! I agree with you, Abhi Abhi is good, and I like Yeh Jism and Maula as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I guess we do. I'm sure they'll grow on me though!!

      Delete