Thursday, June 7, 2012

Worst Hindi Songs

So earlier today I was looking up Tan Tana Tan Tan Tan Tara (from Judwaa), and came across this, a list of the worst Hindi songs (in this author's opinion):
               http://www.unp.me/f163/twenty-worst-hindi-songs-review-64189/

Personally I think Tan Tana Tan Tan Tan Tara, Main Laila Laila Chilaoonga Kurta Phaad Ke, and Meri Pant Bhi Sexy Meri Shirt Bhi Sexy are all quality songs. Anyways though, I thought I'd add my own two cents to this list. (Note: Regardless of the meaningless lyrics, I still love almost every song on this list.)
     - What Is Mobile Number (Haseena Maan Jaayegi)
     - Good Morning India (Khushi)
     - Oonchi Hai Building (Judwaa)
     - Love Mera Hit Hit (Billu [Barber])
     - Main To Hoon Pagal (Baadshah)
     - My Adorable Darling (Main Khiladi Tu Anari)
     - Aloo Chat (Aloo Chat)
     - Pungi (Agent Vinod)
     - Ticket To Hollywood (Jhoom Barabar Jhoom)
     - Carbon Copy (Yeh Hai Jalwa)
     - Dil Dance Maare (Tashan)
     - Ande Ka Funda (Jodi No. 1)
     - U and I (Naksha)
     - Bhaag D.K. Bose (Delhi Belly)
     - Sheila Ki Jawani (Tees Maar Khan), Anarkali Disco Chali (Housefull 2), Laila (Tezz), etc.
...and the list goes on

2 comments:

  1. I would say that Oonchi Hai Building and Ande Ka Funda are my top "worst hindi songs", but they're still awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep Oonchi Hai Building is probs mine, and I looove that song haha

      Delete