Friday, June 29, 2012

Kya Super Kool Hain Hum: Music Review

Shirt Da Button: My first thought when I heard this song was


It sounds like one of those Mohit Chauhan genre of songs with Sonu Nigam as the singer yet has lyrics like "teri shirt da main button soniye, tere baalon da main clip ho gaya." Then I realized it's Kya Super Kool Hain Hum, and the entire movie is a joke, and everything made a bit more sense. It's actually a really cute song though, and I've listened to it like 6 times back-to-back already. The video's adorable too and everyone looks nice in it.


There's also a Kailash Kher version, which is also good, but a bit different in feel.

Volume High Karle: I thought I'm Sexy And I Know It started playing from the first couple beats of the song, but this song isn't as catchy. It tries to be a fast club kind of song, but it doesn't really do it for me.

Dil Garden Garden Ho Gaya: I think this was the first song they released, and I didn't like it that much, which is why you guys didn't see it in my top 10. Here's the video:


Hum To Hain Cappuccino (U.p. Bihar Lootne): This is a take on U.P. Bihar Lootne from Shool with some different lyrics. They basically took the song and made it stupid by adding broken English, pop culture references, and random other nonsense. It's still kind of catchy, but not really that great a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment