Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Extended Trailer: Ek Tha Tiger

The extended trailer for Ek Tha Tiger finally came out yesterday. Take a look!


The story does not seem very original at all. It looks like every other story of a spy - or anyone really - who pretends to fall in love with a girl for alternative motives and ends up actually falling for her. Now I'm interested in seeing what the twist is. If there's no twist, I just hope the execution is at least good. Katrina Kaif looks good as always, but her dialogue delivery hasn't improved much.

Regardless, I love Salman Khan, so I'll definitely be watching this! Plus the director is Kabir Khan, the same guy who made New York. Hopefully that means it'll be good!

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you, the story doesn't seem very original, but of course it is Salman Khan! Have you seen the Mashallah song promo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah of course I've seen it! The song was on my top 10 this week! :)

      Delete
    2. Haha yup, I saw your top 10 after I commented on this post. I can't wait for the rest of the music!

      Delete
    3. Yeah I'm actually listening to it now, and I really like it. Especially how Mashallah is Arabic sounding, Laapata is very Latin, etc. It's got some lovely diversity.

      Delete