Friday, June 8, 2012

Bol Bachchan: Music Review

Bol Bachchan - The song itself is okay, but my favorite part about this song is that they quote old Amitabh Bachchan lines. Abhishek starts them all with "mere pitaji kaha karte the" and then goes on to say a famous quote that his pitaji actually did say.


Nach Le Nach Le - I like the first half of the song, but the second half was okay-ish.

Chalao Na Naino Se - This sounds more like a 90s song to me. It wasn't great the first time I heard it, but it's starting to grow on me.


Jab Se Dekhi Hai - This is my favorite song from this movie, which isn't surprising since Mohit Chauhan is amazing. I would definitely recommend it, and don't be surprised if this song shows up on my top 10 for the week!

Overall, the songs are not bad. Rohit Shetty movies are generally not known for their songs, so in that sense I think this album is above average for him. Jab Se Dekhi Hai, at least to me, doesn't sound anything like a typical Rohit Shetty song, and I think that's a good thing. It adds some variety to the movie and gives a nice balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment