Thursday, May 31, 2012

B-Nasty

So my friend gave me this mix called Bollywood Bonanza, which this guy (I guess he's a DJ) B-Nasty made. It's 3 hours long and has a ton of Bollywood songs. Most of them are from the 90s, so my roommate and I sat there reminiscing about songs like Ole Ole from Dillagi, Mere Khwabon Mein Tu from Gupt, and Sona Sona from Major Saab. So I tried to find this mix online so I could send my friends the link, but the original download link posted on BTF no longer exists. I accidentally stumbled upon this guy's website though and ended up listening to his mixes. So here's the website: http://www.bnasty.moonfruit.com/#/music/4532191825

Oh, and the ones I like:

Bollywood
- Aadat v. Titanic
- Disturbia Ya Jaane Na
- Tan Tana Commander (I love the song Tan Tana Tan Tan Tan Taara, so this had to be on my list)
- Fire Burning On My Bebo
- Lover Girls Were Made In India (mostly cuz Made In India is an awesome song)
- We Found My Hero

Bhangra
- Aanch Na Aave Ni Forever
- Stereo Love Bach Mundeya
- Timbaland Bhangra Mix

Original Production
- Hey There Sunshine (I love that the tune is from Pyaar Kiya To Nibhana)

Hip Hop and R&B - I think I actually like all of them in this category




That's pretty much it for this post. I just thought I'd share my latest music obsession with you guys. There's some Bollywood music, some English music, and some Bhangra music.


In the words of B-Nasty, Be true. Be real. B-Nasty

1 comment:

  1. nice... b nasty is my friend... love his stereo mix

    ReplyDelete